Recipe Yield: 12
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 thinly sliced roma tomato, sliced into 6 slices each
- 12 kalamata olives, cut in quarters
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unfold puff pastry and roll slightly to a 10 x 10 square. Cut into 12 pieces – 2- ½ inch squares.
- Place on a baking sheet and top each square with a tomato slice, 2 – 3 tsp. feta cheese and 4 olive quarters and bake for 10 minutes, or until browned and puffed.
- Place each square on a platter and top with 2 – 3 tsp. tuna and some chopped chives.
2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in EVOO
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Serving Size: 1 square|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.