Recipe Yield: 8 sandwiches
Fun Sandwiches for kids! Perfect for a party or anyday of the week!
- 2 Pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Bacon Ranch and or Honey Barbeque
- 24 mini waffles
- 8 slices of American or Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- 8 tomato slices
- 12 small pieces of lettuce
- 8 gherkin pickles
- 8 Fun toothpicks or cupcake picks
- Preheat broiler and place waffles on baking sheet. Toast waffles to brown on each side. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place 8 waffles on a platter. Layer with a piece of lettuce, tomato slice and a slice of cheese.
- Place a waffle on top of each. Layer the next waffle with cheese, a piece of lettuce and 1 – ½ Tbsp. of tuna. Top with the last waffle and secure with a pickle and toothpick.
2 Pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations® Bacon Ranch
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.