Recipe Yield: 4 tostadas
- 2, (4.5 oz.) cans StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8, 6-inch corn tortillas, grilled
- ¾ cup corn
- ¾ cup black beans
- 2 limes, juiced (about 4 tbsp juice)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Garnish with lime wedges
- Optional: Queso Fresco Cheese
- Place the tuna in a medium bowl, including the olive oil. Add the corn, beans, lime juice, and avocado pieces. Gently mix until combined.
- Place about ¼ cup of the mixture on top of each tortilla shell. Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and garnish with lime wedges.
When using 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 tostada|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.