Recipe Yield: 4
Prepare this beautiful and flavorful dinner salad with our Tuscan Farmhouse Salad recipe! Enjoy a bed of greens stacked with Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, artichoke, roasted red peppers, olives, blue cheese and pine nuts.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cups salad greens, washed
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 12 olives, (kalamata and green olives) sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Place salad greens in large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, tuna, blue cheese and pine nuts and toss well.
- If desired, sprinkle with some red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.