Recipe Yield: 2
The classic tuna melt gets a delicious makeover! Charlie's® Tuna Melt Quesadilla recipe is still everything you'd want from this savory, comforting classic. Hooray for delectable, cheesy finger foods!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 soft (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, relish, mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spray small frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium low heat.
- Place tortilla in pan. Place 1⁄2 tuna mixture on one half of each tortilla and top with 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese and top with second tortilla.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes until tortilla begins to brown; flip tortilla and cook on second side until browned and cheese begins to bubble (approximately 1 – 2 minutes).
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges and serve.
When using 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 quesadilla (252g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.