Recipe Yield: 2
Add a little spice to your weeknight repertoire with this recipe!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - 25% Less Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- ⅔ cup small whole grain pasta
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with italian seasonings, No salt added.
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim (plus additional 1 – 2 Tbsp. for topping)
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in small skillet. Sauté onion and garlic for about 5 minutes, until softened. Add mushrooms and sauté an additional 3 – 4 minutes until softened.
- Mix in tuna, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, pasta and cheese.
- Spoon into 2 single-serving casserole dishes and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese and bake another 5 minutes to melt cheese.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 487 g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.