- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 1
Sweet and Crunchy – a fresh take on tuna salad.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced peaches, packed in juice, drained
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. pecan chips
- Put spinach on plate and top with tuna, celery and peaches.
- Thin mayonnaise with a little water, milk or juice from peaches and drizzle over the salad.
- Garnish with green onions and pecan chips.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: (316g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.