Recipe Yield: 4
Perfect before a Sunday evening dinner!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained (reserve marinade) and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced red peppers
- 4 slices Italian garlic bread, toasted
- In a small bowl mix tuna, artichokes, red peppers and tomatoes with marinade from the artichokes.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the slices of bread.
- Top evenly with the tuna mixture.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 slice (123g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.