Recipe Yield: 2 wraps
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Pink Salmon in Water
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt, drained
- 2 whole grain sandwich wraps
- 2 pieces of red romaine or leaf lettuce
- 16 thin slices seedless cucumber
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices thin Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix mustard and yogurt together until well combined. Break up salmon and stir in to thoroughly coat the salmon.
- Place 1 wrap on cutting board. Top with a lettuce leaf to cover 2/3 of the wrap. Top lettuce with 8 cucumber slices, a few red onion slices and 2 slices of cheese.
- Place half of the salmon mixture on top of cheese. Roll wrap tightly and cut in half.
- Repeat with the second wrap.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.