Recipe Yield: 2 wraps
Starving for new lunch ideas? Our Salmon Mustard Wrap is delectable and easy to make. Coat your Pink Salmon in mustard and Greek yogurt. Wrap it with lettuce, cucumbers, onion and Swiss cheese in a whole grain sandwich wrap.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Pink Salmon in Water
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt, drained
- 2 whole grain sandwich wraps
- 2 pieces of red romaine or leaf lettuce
- 16 thin slices seedless cucumber
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices thin Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix mustard and yogurt together until well combined. Break up salmon and stir in to thoroughly coat the salmon.
- Place 1 wrap on cutting board. Top with a lettuce leaf to cover 2/3 of the wrap. Top lettuce with 8 cucumber slices, a few red onion slices and 2 slices of cheese.
- Place half of the salmon mixture on top of cheese. Roll wrap tightly and cut in half.
- Repeat with the second wrap.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.