- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 5
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat/light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet onion
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, chilled
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix tuna with mayo. Stir in pepper and onion.
- Halve eggs lengthwise; remove and discard yolks. Evenly distribute tuna mixture among egg white halves. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.