Recipe Yield: 8 egg rolls
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Ginger Sesame
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red pepper
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl mix cabbage, carrots, red pepper and bean sprouts together.
- Place egg roll wrappers on a flat surface.
- Orient the wrapper with one corner facing you. Place 1/8th of the vegetable mixture in the center of the wrap, ends facing two corners. Top with ¼ of a tuna pouch.
- Moisten all sides of the egg roll wrapper with water.
- Fold corner closest to you over the top of the tuna and pull under the vegetables. Then fold each of the sides in and roll it tightly.
- Place each on a greased baking sheet and brush with canola oil. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, until browned.
- Serve with a soy sauce dip.
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 1 egg roll|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.