Recipe Yield: 6
An ideal summer meal—satisfies without over-filling!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 1 (12 oz.) Can - Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 pound farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1⁄4 pound portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp. fresh or 1 Tbsp. dried thyme
- 4 cups fresh or frozen vegetables (such as broccoli, red pepper, carrots)
- Garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté onions and mushrooms for 3 – 5 minutes, until soft. Add wine and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add thyme, tuna and vegetables and mix gently.
- Add pasta and season with garlic, salt and pepper; heat 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
|Servings Per Container: Servings Per Container 6|
|Serving Size: (225g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.