Recipe Yield: 4
An all-time family favorite! To reduce the fat and sodium content, use low fat, low sodium soup.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans (if using cans, drained)- Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter crackers, crushed
- 4 oz. (about 2-1⁄2 cups) egg noodles
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. Stir in noodles, peas, tuna and thyme.
- Transfer to a 1-1⁄2 quart casserole. Bake 15 minutes; top with cracker crumbs. Continue baking 5 – 10 minutes or until heated through.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: (239g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.