Recipe Yield: 4
Grab a glass of lemonade and relax in the shade with this refreshing salad!
- 1 (5 oz.) Can - Solid White Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice cold water to cool.
- Toss broccoli, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
- In a small glass bowl or measuring cup combine ingredients for dressing and whisk together until combined. Pour over broccoli and tomato mixture and mix well. (At this point you can refrigerate it until ready to serve.)
- Right before serving, add tuna and toss to combine.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.