Recipe Yield: 2
This recipe could easily be doubled for a family friendly meal!
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ cup sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup sliced green cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 2 scallions, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, to taste
- Grill the tortillas on a grill pan or grill, just long enough to get the grill marks.
- Place the tuna in a medium bowl, and toss with lime juice.
- Mix the cabbage and red onion in a small bowl.
- Place 2 tortillas on each plate (you will need 2 large plates).
- Top each tortilla with ~ ¼ cup of the cabbage and onion mixture. Place ¼ of the tuna mixture on each tortilla, and top with a few scallions and some cilantro.
- Serve ¼ of an avocado on the side of each plate.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 2 tacos (277g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.