Recipe Yield: 36
A perfect party appetizer, and most of the steps can be done ahead.
If you don’t have roasted garlic tuna, substitute 1 can (4.5 oz.) StarKist Solid Light Tuna Fillet in Olive Oil and 1 tsp. minced garlic.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Roasted Garlic, chunked and oil mixed in
- 1 French baguette, sliced thinly into 1⁄2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 jar (8 oz.) prepared pesto
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Optional: thinly sliced roasted red pepper
- Toast bread on both sides.
- Spread approximately 1⁄2 – 1 tsp. of prepared pesto on each slice of bread.
- Top with approximately 1 tsp. crumbled feta cheese and 1 tsp. of tuna.
- Place under broiler and cook just until cheese begins to soften and brown slightly.
- Garnish with roasted red pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.