Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Tuna Creations® BOLD Spicy Korean BBQ
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, UV grown, cleaned and stems removed
- ¼ cup shredded, Mexican cheese blend, reduced fat
- 4 cups spring mix
- ¼ cup trail mix blend (dried fruit and nuts)
- ¼ cup light vinegar and oil dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place mushrooms, ribbed side down on rimmed baking sheet and roast in oven for ~15 minutes, or until softened.
- Meanwhile, mix tuna and Greek yogurt together until well blended.
- Place back on baking sheet, ribbed side up. Top each mushroom with ¼ of the tuna mixture and spread out evenly. Top each with 1 Tbsp. cheese.
- Turn oven to broil. Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
- Place ½ the spring mix on a plate and top with 2 Tbsp. trail mix and drizzle with dressing. Place 2 mushrooms on the side of the plate.
2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® BOLD Spicy Korean BBQ
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 2 Mushroom Caps|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.