Recipe Yield: 2
Our Baja Sardine Tacos recipe is a no-cook recipe that will supercharge your day with StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Whip up a quick homemade pico de gallo. Add sardines, shredded carrots, Napa cabbage and pico de gallo to warm flour tortillas, and drizzle with chipotle mayo.
- 2 (4.37 oz.) Cans - StarKist E.V.O.O.® Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup diced, seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 tsp. cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobe sauce, chopped
- 4, 6 inch flour tortillas
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded Napa cabbage
- Avocado (optional)
- Mix tomatoes, onion, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and lime juice together in a small bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix mayonnaise and chipotle pepper together.
- Warm tortillas and fill with carrots and cabbage. Top with tomato mixture, sardines and 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise mixture and avocado if desired. Enjoy!
When using 2 (4.37 oz.) Cans - StarKist E.V.O.O.® Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 taco (194g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.