Recipe Yield: 16
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch or 1 (5 oz.) Can - Chunk Light Tuna in Water (if canned, drained and chunked)
- 16 slices French bread, about 1⁄2 – 3⁄4 inch thick and 31⁄2" x 51⁄2" wide
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup fresh mozzarella, chopped and drained
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pieces Bibb lettuce
- Toast bread.
- Blend garlic and oil. Brush olive oil mixture on one side of each piece of bread. Reserve remaining oil.
- In a medium bowl, lightly combine tomatoes, cheese, tuna, parsley and reserved oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place about 1⁄4 cup mixture on each piece of toast. Place one piece of Bruschetta on each lettuce-lined plate.
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Servings Size (135g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.