Recipe Yield: 8
- 4 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 6 whole wheat fajita style tortillas
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn, Low Sodium, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, Low Sodium, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) Enchilada Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 11⁄2 tsp. cumin
- 8 oz. finely shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- Sour Cream, Salsa, Avocado (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Line pan with 4 flour tortillas so bottom is covered and tortillas run up the sides of the pan.
- Mix together the tuna, corn, beans, onion, chili powder and cumin. Add the enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Spread 1⁄2 of the tuna, corn and bean mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle 1⁄2 of the cheese over the tuna mixture.
- Lay two additional tortillas over the cheese. Spread the remaining tuna mixture over the top. Add 1⁄2 of the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes, until hot throughout. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place under the broiler for 1 – 2 minutes, until cheese is just browned.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and avocado as desired.
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 214 g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.