Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (4.37 oz.) Cans - StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Sardines in Tuscan Style Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 lb. whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. jarred pesto
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, diced in 1⁄2 - inch cubes
- 10 – 15 black olives, sliced in half
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet. Add onion and sauté until softened but not browned.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet. Toss pasta with onions and pesto to coat.
- Stir in beans, mozzarella and olives and heat just until cheese begins to melt.
- Place on large plate and top with sardines. Drizzle with leftover tomato sauce from the can.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (4.37 oz.) Cans - StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Sardines in Tuscan Style Tomato Sauce
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size about 1.5 cups (358g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.