Perfect as an appetizer or as a meal!
Created By: StarKist
2 pouches (6.4 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
½ tsp. cumin
½ tsp. chili powder
1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes with Chilies, drained well
1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
2 frozen pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix tuna in a bowl with cumin, chili powder, drained tomatoes and cheese.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut into 8 pieces each. Form into circles about 3-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place about ¼ cup of the tuna mixture in the center of each circle. Fold in half and seal the edges. (Can be made up to this point and frozen)
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.