Orange Basil Tuna Quinoa Salad
Created By: StarKist
2 cans (4.5 oz.) StarKist Gourmet Selects Solid Light Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chunked and drained
½ cup uncooked quinoa
1 orange, zested, sectioned and juiced
2 green onions, sliced
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil
2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
½ cup chopped pistachios
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and mix in zest from 1 orange. Set aside to cool.
- Remove peel and pith from orange with a paring knife down to the fruit. Slice sections out from the membrane surrounding each. Cut each section in half. Squeeze juice from remaining membranes of the orange into a small bowl.
- Mix about 1 Tbsp. orange juice, green onions, parsley, basil, goat cheese and half the pistachios into the quinoa.
- Gently mix in drained tuna and orange sections.
- Place mixture on bed of arugula and top with remaining pistachios.