Mediterranean Tuna Pizza
This delectable dish will draw the whole family to the table.
Created By: StarKist
- 1 can (4.5 oz), StarKist Selects™ Yellowfin Marinated Tuna Fillet in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic
- 1, large prepared pizza shell
- 4 oz. plain goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 roasted red pepper cut in strips ½ inch wide
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Drizzle some of the oil from the tuna on dough and rub lightly over the shell.
- Break tuna into chunks and crumble evenly over the pizza shell.
- Break goat cheese and crumble over pizza shell.
- Place artichoke quarters and red pepper strips strategically/decoratively over the shell and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake in a 400ºF oven for 15 – 18 minutes, until crust browns and cheese just begins to brown.