Recipe Yield: 4
Tastes too good to be good for you.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in Water (if cans, drained and chunked)
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup sourdough toasted croutons
- 4 cups mixed lettuce
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber sliced
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- Salt to taste
- Make dressing; In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend until smooth and creamy. Chill 2 – 3 hours.
- Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each plate. Top each with 1⁄4 of the tomatoes, cucumber, olives and tuna.
- Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with parsley and croutons. Serve immediately.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 304g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.