Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili Style
- 1 Tbsp. canola or peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup sliced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red peppers, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 3 scallions
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 oz. rice noodles, cooked (about 1 cup cooked)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts (optional)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a wok or sauté pan.
- Add carrots, peppers, scallions and snow peas, toss with oil and cook until just tender.
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles in boiling water for 3 – 4 minutes. Drain and toss with vegetables.
- Add tuna and toss to just heat through.
- Divide between 2 plates and top with peanuts if desired.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: (184g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.