Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Teriyaki
- 1 cup white or brown rice
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- ⅛ cup sliced red pepper
- ⅛ cup slivered snow peas
- 6 carrot slices
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- ¼ tsp. sesame seeds
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place the vegetable oil in a small sauté pan and heat over medium heat. Add pepper, snow peas and carrot slices and cook for 4–5 minutes, until crisp and tender.
- Place rice in a bowl. Add vegetables and top with the chicken. Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds on top.
|Servings Per Container 1|
|Servings Size 1 bowl|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.