- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 2
The lemon adds a fresh, light flavor to this hearty meal.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet onion
- 3⁄4 cup Arborio rice
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 – 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large sauce pan. Stir in onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, heat chicken broth in a separate sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Stir Arborio rice into the onion mixture and stir for one minute, coating well with the oil.
- Add white wine and continue stirring until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth to the rice; continue stirring until most of the liquid is absorbed. Repeat this 3 – 4 more times until the rice is tender.
- Stir in peas with the last cup of broth. Stir well.
- Add tuna and Parmesan cheese and combine well. Serve immediately.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: about 21⁄2 cups(759g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.