Recipe Yield: 12
Spicy vegetable bites are the perfect party appetizer. Super easy to assemble!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili Style
- 16 baby bell peppers cut in half and centers cleaned out
- 8, ½ inch cucumber rounds (~1/2 medium cucumber)
- Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Carrots and Radish for garnish if desired
- Place bell pepper halves on a platter and add cucumber rounds.
- 2. Add ~ 1 tsp. tuna to each pepper half and on top of each piece of cucumber. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and enjoy!
- Alternate Serving Suggestion: Use 4 large bell peppers, cut each in half, remove seeds and membranes and slice in quarters. Top with tuna
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili Style
|Servings Per Container 10 appetizer portions|
|Servings Size 4 pieces|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.