Recipe Yield: 2 salads
Chopped veggies and BOLD Buffalo style chicken are the perfect combination! Add a little blue cheese dressing in place of the ranch dressinng to jazz it up a bit!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations®, Buffalo Style
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- ½ cup diced yellow pepper
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup drained canned corn (no salt added)
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- Ranch dressing (optional)
- Place all chopped vegetables in a medium bowl and toss to mix. Add both pouches of chicken and the cheese and mix well.
- Place on 2 plates and serve dressing on the side if desired.
Recipe Nutrition Information
2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations®, Buffalo Style (dressing not included in analysis)
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.