Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz. bucatini pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. sliced crimini mushrooms, UV grown
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- 4 small tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz. broccolini, chopped (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup sliced basil
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ - 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a large sauce pan.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium low heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and toss to coat. Increase temperature and cook over medium high heat until browned. Add broccolini part way through.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Add mushroom mixture, salmon and tomatoes.
- Top with basil, red pepper flakes and lemon zest and toss well.
|Servings Per Container:|
|Serving Size: 477g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.