Recipe Yield: 4
Delight your brunch guests at first bite with these NYC-Style Bagels with Salmon. Nutritionals include tomato and onion topping
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 miniature bagels, sliced in half
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese, 1/3rd less fat
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 tsp. capers
- ¼ avocado, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill weed
- Spread ½ Tbsp. cream cheese onto each bagel half.
- Add optional toppings as desired.
- Top each bagel with approximately 2 tsp StarKist Selects Pink Salmon.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 102g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.