Recipe Yield: 1
Salad Jars are an incredibly versatile recipe. Just add the ingredients you love to make a salad just the way you like it. Perfectly portable; take the filled jar whereve you go, pour out on a plate and top with tuna when you get there! So get those creative juices flowing - try this recipe to start using Tuna Creations® Ranch!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - StarKist Tuna Creations® Ranch
- 1⁄4 cup diced canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup garbanzo or cannellini beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced red and yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber slices
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce leaves
- 1 wide-mouth canning jar with lid
- Layer ingredients in jar, starting with wettest ingredients at the bottom and ending with lettuce on top.
- Start with artichoke hearts on the bottom, then layer on the beans, followed by peppers, cucumber and black olives. Top with cheese and lettuce.
- Tie your favorite flavor of StarKist Tuna Creations® on the outside and you are ready to take lunch with you!
- Open jar and turn it over on a plate and let the ingredients fall out. Top with your favorite Tuna Creations® and enjoy! No dressing required!
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: (452g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.