- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 pouch (11 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 10 oz. cremini mushrooms, halved (or quartered, if large)
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ lb. linguine pasta
- 12 Kalamata olives, whole
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh basil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, toss mushrooms and tomatoes with olive oil, basil, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Place the mixture on a medium sheet pan, and roast for 10–15 minutes, until the mushrooms are softened and the tomatoes are just starting to burst.
- Remove from the oven, and toss with balsamic vinegar.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Toss in the roasted vegetables and mix well.
- Add the olives, fresh basil and tuna, and toss with the pasta and vegetables.
- Serve with shaved Parmesan cheese.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: (328g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.