- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chunked
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 orange, zested, sectioned and juiced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and mix in zest from 1 orange. Set aside to cool.
- Peel orange and remove as much of the pith as possible with a paring knife. Separate orange slices into individual sections and cut each section in half. Squeeze juice from the remaining orange sections into a small bowl.
- Mix about 1 Tbsp. orange juice, green onions, parsley, basil, goat cheese and half the pistachios into the quinoa.
- Gently mix in drained tuna and orange sections.
- Place mixture on bed of arugula and top with remaining pistachios.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 180g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.