Recipe Yield: 2
Try a new flavor on your lettuce wraps with our Mediterranean Lettuce Wraps made with StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato.
Tip: You could also just serve the pasta salad on the side or on top of a tossed salad.
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato
- ½ cup cooked orzo
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 – 10 small butter lettuce leaves
- Place washed lettuce leaves on a plate.
- In a medium bowl combine orzo with the olive oil. Add vegetable sand cheese and toss well.
- Mix in tuna to combine.
- Place a few tablespoons of the pasta mixture in the center of each piece of lettuce.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomatoes
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 176g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.