Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects EVOO® Yellowfin Tuna with Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 single ciabatta rolls
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- A few red onion slices
- Sliced black olives
- Artichoke hearts, quartered
- 10 – 12 medium fresh basil or spinach leaves
- Slice bread lengthwise in half.
- Line one side of the bread with basil leaves and layer vegetables on top.
- Place tuna on top of vegetables. Top with the other side of the bread.
- Cut in half and serve.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects EVOO® Yellowfin Tuna with Sundried Tomatoes
|Servings Per Container Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size Serving Size a sandwich (409g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.