Recipe Yield: makes 18 crostini
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ French baguette, sliced into 18, ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 18 tsp. goat cheese (~⅓ cup)
- 18 small spinach leaves
- ½ Golden Delicious apple, cored and sliced into 18 thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the broiler.
- Brush each side of the baguette slices with olive oil, and place them on a rimmed sheet pan.
- Broil them until browned on both sides (~2 minutes per side). Allow them to cool, and place them on a serving platter.
- Spread 1 tsp. goat cheese on each crostini.
- Top with a spinach leaf, then a slice of apple.
- Place ~1½ tsp. of tuna on top of each apple slice. Sprinkle with chives and walnuts (if desired).
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Serving Size: 1 crostini (29g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.