- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 1
Courtesy of Hungry Girl! For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 2 cups dry broccoli coleslaw
- 1⁄3 cup chopped apple (about 1⁄2 apple)
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
- In a medium bowl, mix coleslaw, apple and tuna.
- Top with dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.