Recipe Yield: 1
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 8 thin (or 6 thick) asparagus stalks, tough ends removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup eggplant cut into 1-inch cubes
- One 1⁄2-inch-thick onion slice, rings intact
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Bring a grill pan sprayed with non-stick spray to medium-high heat. Add asparagus, eggplant, and onion. Cook until slightly softened, 6–8 minutes.
- Flip veggies, and add the cherry tomatoes to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip tomatoes. Cook until all veggies are soft and slightly blackened, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a medium bowl. Let cool completely.
- Chop onion. Cover and refrigerate veggies until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Place lettuce on a large plate or in a large bowl and evenly top with chilled vegetables and tuna. Top or serve with dressing. Yum!
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.