Recipe Yield: 1 cup dip
As the weather gets colder, there’s nothing quite like the comforting aroma of hickory smoke to fill your home. StarKist Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked dip is the perfect snack for the family on a chilly night.
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, 1/3 less fat, softened
- 2 Tbsp. small dice red onion
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Multi colored tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, onion, tuna and oregano.
- Place in a shallow dish and top with Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in oven for ~ 5minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve with tortilla chips or cut up vegetables.
- Tip: If you prefer more Hickory Smoke tuna flavor, fold in an extra pouch of tuna right be baking.
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Servings Size 1 Tbsp + 1/2 oz. chips|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.