- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 8 appetizer portions
This will disappear before you know it!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 Tbsp. dried minced onions
- 1⁄2 – 1 tsp. chili powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together tuna, cream cheese, onions and chili powder until well blended.
- Roll into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill. This is best made the night before serving so the flavors have a chance to blend together.
- Serve with crackers, cut-up vegetables or pita chips.
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Serving Size: about 1-1⁄2 Tbsp. (32g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.