Recipe Yield: 2
Look for bagged kale salad in the salad section of your grocery store to save time.This recipe is a good way to use up extra butternut squash from dinner the night before.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® No Salt Added Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 1 cup chopped radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1⁄4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Poppyseed dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut butternut squash into 1-inch squares and place on a sheet pan with sides. Toss with 1 – 2 tsp. canola oil and salt and pepper. Roast for 30 – 35 minutes, tossing halfway through. Squash should be browned slightly and soft.
- Divide kale, radicchio and cabbage between 2 bowls. Top each with 1⁄2 the butternut squash, shelled pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
- Divide tuna evenly over each salad. Top with poppyseed dressing.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® No Salt Added Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 326g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.