Recipe Yield: 4
The perfect all-in-one dinner.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 1 (12 oz.) Can - Albacore White Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 4 cups broccoli florets or 1 package (10.8 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 red pepper, diced (large dice)
- 1⁄2 lb. fettuccine
- 1 packet (1.6 oz.) dry alfredo sauce mix
- 1-3⁄4 cup low fat milk
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine until tender. Drain.
- Mix alfredo sauce according to package directions (with milk and margarine) in medium saucepan over low heat. Cook until thickened. Stir in garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- Steam broccoli in microwave according to package directions.
- In pasta pot, combine broccoli, pepper, tuna and fettuccine. Pour sauce over pasta mixture and toss.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: (336g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.