Recipe Yield: 6
Just for mushroom lovers! The dressing adds a nice zip!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch or 1 (5 oz.) Cans - Albacore White Tuna in Water (if using cans, drained and chunked)
- 4 oz. white mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion, white and green parts
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. minced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. white pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 3 – 4 tomatoes, sliced or wedged
- Dressing: 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Dressing: 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Dressing: 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dressing: 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mushrooms, onions, parsley, lemon juice, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Refrigerate, covered for 1 – 3 hours.
- Just before serving prepare dressing. In a small bowl beat whipping cream with salt and dry mustard until thickened. Fold in sour cream.
- Fold dressing into tuna mixture.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges on the side.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 130g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.