Recipe Yield: 4
A lunchtime favorite!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 2 Tbsp. dried chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped celery or pickle relish
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices cheese (cheddar, American, pepper jack or mozzarella)
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, onion and celery; mix well.
- Top 4 of the slices of bread with 1 slice cheese each. Spread tuna mixture over cheese slices and top with remaining bread slices.
- Spread each sandwich with additional mayonnaise; place in skillet. Cook on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich (147g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.