- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
A yummy standby for even the pickiest tummies.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 1 cup vegetables, cooked
- 1 box (6.4 oz.) macaroni and cheese mix
- 2 Tbsp. milk (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- Stir in tuna and vegetables. If desired, stir in milk for a creamier dish.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 156g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.