Recipe Yield: 8
A fun appetizer kids will love!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water(if using cans, drained and chunked)
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 2 green onions, sliced, white and green parts
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in 9 – inch pie plate; top with tuna.
- Pour salsa over tuna; sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips
|Servings Per Container about 8|
|Servings Size 1 oz. (125g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.