Recipe Yield: 6–8 small treats
Fun for a children’s party or after-school snack! Recipe can easily be doubled, and vegetables can be swapped for your child’s favorite. Just keep it colorful!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Premium White Chicken 25% Less Sodium
- 2 Tbsp. small diced red apple
- 2 Tbsp. small diced carrots
- ¼ cup small diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6–8 small lettuce leaves
- 6–8 mini ice cream cones
- In a medium bowl, place chicken, apples, carrots, celery and mayonnaise. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf in each cone and then a 2 oz. scoop of the chicken salad mix.
• You can also use any fruit or veggies like colorful peppers, raisins, cucumbers, pineapple
• Instead of mini ice cream cones use 6–8 mini rice or popcorn cakes (ranch or cheddar flavored)
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.