Recipe Yield: 2
A twist on your typical tailgate fare!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 3 Tbsp. buffalo hot sauce or to taste
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- Place tuna in a small bowl. Mix in buffalo hot sauce and celery.
- Place tortillas on 2 plates. Place 1⁄2 tuna mixture in center of the tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce and blue cheese dressing.
- Fold ends over toward the center. Wrap sides tightly in a roll. Slice in half.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 wrap (222g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.